2. "Taking a Step Ahead" is Round Table Initiative followed by GSK Group to empower the employees.
2. Les Concierges Service - Outsourcing chores like paying bills, booking tickets and buying vegetables followed by Johnson & Johnson.
3. Breakfast with Department Head in groups of 10 adopted by GSK.
4. Cashless Hospital Scheme for employees & their families by Johnson & Johnson.
2. Special Awards like "Helping Hand", "First Mover", And Quarterly Rewards and appreciation are some of the initiatives taken by many companies.
2. Quarterly Star Performers awarded with packages like Dinner-with-Family, Stay-over-the-Weekend at Five Star Hotels by Hewitt Packard.
3. Spouses invited to give a pleasant surprise to employees on anniversary and birthday at Hewitt.
2. Worm controversy overcomes through 'Delivering Smiles'.
3. Specific days like Traditional Day, etc., introduced.
2. e-Learning Portal to provide a choice of whole range of topics from Communication to Project Management to Strategic Planning - FEDEX, HEWITT.
3. Rotational Development Program to provide cross-functional exposure to junior & mid-level staff.
4. Mentoring Program promotes diversity - mentor from different department.
5. Employees spend 150 minutes a month on Kaizen & Behavioral Training - Classic Stripes.
2."Interview over a Meal" - Creating comfort level.
3. Congratulating Parents on final selection of a candidate adopted by Max New york Life.
4. Job openings are posted internally and anybody can apply for an opening two levels above his current designation, an initiative taken by BSL, are some of the best HR practices in recruitment